Sunday, January 25, 2009

Metatarsals in shambles


Well, would you believe it... I am fine when I run but spend a day on my ass and my metatarsals penalize me.

Here's the goods: I simply got off of the toilet, of all places, and I heard a crack in my right foot and felt a bolt of pain so intense I instantly sweated... Managed to go back to my couch... mostly hopping on the other foot and, as Pearl Harbor got in more trouble on TV... I massaged my foot and it got better.

I used it normally after but, this morning, 7:30 ish am I woke up again in excrutiating pain...

Hmmmm... I am no doctor, but I HOPE that since I was walking on it after the fact and that, since the incident was not induced by some intense encounter with a foreign object, that maybe - just maybe - it is not a fracture but simply some... ligament misplacement or maybe even a fragment of my imagination...?

well... I WILL keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment