Sunday, January 18, 2009

back on track and UP i step


I had a weird Friday and Saturday... But i did manage to get my running quota :)


Friday, sort of dizzy and tired...could barely stand, let alone run, so i went home. I did manage to go Saturday, but my head got so HOT so quickly...all i could run was 15 minutes :( Other cardio, yes, but run... just 15... Maybe it had to do with my allergy or whatever that was... after lunch, i took a nap only to wake up with burning, red lips that had swollen to twice their size and had the imprint of my teeth in them... i thought i looked kinda hot...unfortunately, they REALLY hurt and rather scared me.


Luckily, today my lips are back to normal and so is my running. I went to get my fix :) And I ran a glorious 22 minutes, speeds and all...plus, and this is a first... i went on the STEP machine. Thanks to a great guy at work who lost a whooping 120 lbs (yes, that was 120 lbs), who ran to loose and still runs (60 min, 4 / week), who now looks like a rock star and strongly encouraged me to hop on the step as well.


Well ...blessed be his days, I discovered a new hobby :) Kidding... nonetheless, I apparently went up 39 storeys in 10 minutes today!!! Which burned a meager 93 calories :( What?!?


All righty...off to bed...my legs do need some rest. As well as my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment