Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ice scream for Valentine's day


Running has become my new drug. And it is becoming, thank HEAVENS, (almost) as addictive as sugar ... and (almost) as soothing as my long meditations when I simply dissapear into nowhere...

My Monday consecutive 20 left me with aching legs both yesterday AND today... I still managed however to run a consecutive 20 tonight as well... Feels great. Gets me in a good mood... Especially important right before Valentine's day... Branching onto another subject here but... Valentine's day SUCKS. Year after year... If you're alone on Valentine's day... if I am alone on Valentine's day... It SUCKS.

And so... I run, I read, I write, I pray... I run some more and eat some ice cream at the end of the day... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment