Monday, February 9, 2009

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaa

Man, oh man oh man oh man... I love LOVE LOVE running... can't say that enough.
It's been two long awful weeks... first my foot, then... other health problems... excuses really... I finnaly hit the treadmill TODAY. Luckily, the new-year resolutionners ARE thinning out... Not much, mind you, but enought that I was able to throw myself on a treadmill within 5 minutes of parking in their general area.

And, surprise surprise... though the run was rather rough at first, and I felt rusty and achy ... and ready to give up and walk... i did not and, lo and behold...i ran for 20 uninterrupted delicious minutes!!!! Pure JOY! That, my friends, is 5 extra minutes than the last time I checked and with a 2 week break!! Of course, how my legs will feel tomorrow is another story, but, quite frankly, I do NOT care! I am just SO excited I ran.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment